Narrative essay : winter vacation

Winter vacation is a time to relax and celebrate the time in the company of our family and friends. Usually, winter vacations comes right after the second term exams are over. Winter vacation is time to meet family, friends, and relatives. Vacations are the best part in a student's life. Students are lucky to get two long vacations each year.Though summer   vacations are shorter, I love winter vacations more as I have several beautiful  memories with families and friends. I wait for these vacations all year round and I am extremely excited about it.    


In my winter vacation, I stayed at my village for 2 weeks. I helped my parents by doing household chores and some field work too. And fine 1day and it was sunday, I went to India with my friends for the shopping. I reached there and bought many things, the cost was very low. Then we were very hungry, after roaming around the market we went to the restaurant to eat some snacks. We had some dumplings and chow mien. Then at 1:30 pm we came back to home. I was feeling very sick because of the pollution. I reached home and I directly slept because the next day I had to go my father's village at (Pasakha). I woke up early next day, washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that I had my breakfast. Then I wore my outfits and got ready for the travel.
I reached (Phuentsholing) after 2 and half hours. Then I called my father to pick me up. I met my father infront of the bus parking.
Then we talked for sometime and moved from there to father's village. I reached there, and stayed there one week. I also helped my father and grandparents by doing some works. After that, the school was going to open soon then I came back at my mother's village at (samtse). While coming back to (samtse), I also went to (jaigaon) for the shopping. I bought many things which were required in School. Then I came back here at samtse. And I enjoyed a lot in my winter vacation.



Comments

  1. Do take care of the spellings and punctuation. Begin with capital letters for name of places and people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I think it will look more beautiful if you avoid using short form.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My self